When we use "we", "us" or "ours", we mean "Maison Kaleidoscope" (IP Kombarova EP). When we use "you" or "your", we mean you, the person who used our services.
IP Kombarova EP provides services on the website www.maisonkaleidoscope.com (the "Site"). Our company is registered in Russia (OGRNIP: 315774600189200) and is located at 125252, Moscow, Khodynsky blvd, house No. 15, apartment 46. We consider it our responsibility to ensure the confidentiality of your data. We collect, store and use your personal data in accordance with the Federal Law of the Russian Federation No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" and other applicable local laws.
The purpose of the Policy is to inform you about how we will use your personal data received by us from you through the Site. Please read it carefully before continuing to use the Site. By visiting our Site, you agree to abide by this Policy and agree to its terms.
CONSENT TO PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
By giving your consent to the processing of personal data when registering on this Site, placing an order or sending messages via the feedback form, you agree to the Policy and its application in the processing of your personal data.
At the same time, you have the right at any time to withdraw your prior consent to the processing of personal data by sending us a corresponding application at the following address: Russia, 125009, Moscow, Leontievsky Lane d.5 s.1, office 24. Moreover, in some cases provided for by applicable law, we can continue to process your data even after such a withdrawal of consent (for example, in order to fully fulfill our obligations under the User Agreement).
Your consent to the processing of personal data given on the Site is equivalent to written consent, as defined in paragraph 4 of Art. 9 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data".
YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND HOW WE USE THEM
You can use most of our Site without providing any personal data. However, if you want to send us a message or chat online, receive newsletters or special offers by e-mail, order a product or service, then you will need to provide certain information.
Your personal data may include your first name, surname, address or location, phone number and email address, the text of your message or any other information that you send to us using the feedback form.
The processing of the above personal data will be carried out by a mixed processing of personal data (collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing use, distribution, transfer, depersonalization, blocking, destruction of personal data).
Please note that after placing your order, your personal account will be created (you will be registered on the Site). You can make your account more personalized. You can also invite your friends to the Site (for example, using Facebook, Twitter and other social networks).
We ask for your phone number to continue processing your order and to report its status. This number can be transferred to the courier directly delivering the ordered goods, so that we can keep you informed of the delivery process. You can also provide us with information about your options so that we can provide a more personalized approach to organizing your purchase process.
Please note that we do not process or store data on the payment cards used to pay. We cooperate with third parties, including RFI Bank, to process payments, and only these parties will have access to the data of your payment cards.
We also store information about products purchased by you. Thus, we can quickly deal with any problems or requests that have arisen, as well as make sure that all the information sent to you is relevant.
When you visit our Site, we automatically collect certain data about you. For detailed information on this issue, please refer to the section below "Cookies and other tracking technologies".
The purpose of processing your personal data is to provide you with services in accordance with the terms of the User Agreement.
THE INFORMATION COLLECTED ALLOWS US TO:
- Provide the goods and services that you ordered;
- Verify your identity and details of your payment method or credit card account;
- Manage our Site and provide services to customers;
- Plan and manage commercial activities, including an analysis of your habits, preferences for goods and styles;
- Communicate with you (including email and phone in case you provided such data);
- Notify you of our offers, services or products.
Your consent given on the Site is valid until the goal of processing your personal data is achieved.
You agree that we may transfer your personal data to our service providers and agents to achieve the above purpose. This will be done in confidence and only to the extent permitted by law on personal data and advertising. Such service providers and agents without restriction may be any third parties who are involved in the provision of services to customers, processing payments, verification of identity or identifying cases of fraud, hosting or support of the Site.
In exceptional cases, we may disclose your account information and your personal data to other persons, if necessary in accordance with the law; to comply with or apply the User Agreement and other documents; to protect the rights, property, security of the Company IP Kombarova EP, our users or other third parties (provided that this does not violate your rights and freedoms).
Disclosure of your account and other personal data includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations to verify identity and to protect against fraud. These actions are performed to the extent permitted by applicable laws. Please call us at +7 985 088 71 27 (from 11:00 to 19:00 without a break and days off) if you want to receive additional information on this issue.
If we sell all or part of our business or make a sale or transfer of property, including sale in the event of bankruptcy or in any other way, we can transfer your personal data to third parties as part of such property in the framework of the relevant transaction. We can publish and transmit aggregate, anonymous statistics on the number of visitors to our Site or the number of purchases to third parties, including our investors.
COOKIE AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
WHAT IS A COOKIE AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGY?
A cookie is a small file, usually consisting of letters and numbers. This file is saved on your computer, tablet, phone or other device that you use to visit the site. Cookies are widely used by website owners to ensure the operation of sites or to increase the efficiency of their work, as well as to obtain analytical information.
We and our service providers may use various types of cookies on our sites:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are necessary for the site to work correctly, they will allow you to move around our site and use its capabilities. These files do not identify you as an individual. If you do not agree to use this type of file, this may affect the performance of the website.
- Cookies related to performance, efficiency and analytics. These files help us understand how you interact with our site, what sections you visit and how much time you spend in each of them. They also show problems in the operation of the Internet resource, for example, error messages. This will help us improve the site. Analytics cookies also help us measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and optimize site content for those who are interested in our advertising. This type of cookie cannot be used for your identification. All information that is collected and analyzed is anonymous.
- Functional cookies. These cookies are used to recognize that you have returned to our Site. They allow us to individually select the content of the site for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences. If you block this type of file, it may affect the performance and functionality of the Site and may limit access to content on the Site.
- Advertising cookies. These cookies record information about your online activities, including visits to our Site and pages, as well as information about the links and advertising that you selected to view. One of the goals that we set for ourselves is to reflect on our websites the content that is most fully targeted to you. Another goal is to provide us and our service providers with the opportunity to provide advertising or other information in a more accurate manner in accordance with your clear interests. (In this way, we and our suppliers engage partners such as information portals, data management platforms, and demand research platforms that provide assistance in processing such data.) For example, if you are browsing a page on our site dedicated to a specific product, we can make sure that on all our sites or on other sites you see ads related to this (or similar) products and related services. We may additionally use other data and information collected using these cookies, including information received from third parties, in order to provide you with advertising
HOW IT IS GATHERED AND USED OTHER INFORMATION?
- Understand which areas of the Site are most interesting to you.
- Process your orders.
- Analyze information about your visit to pages to improve our Site.
- Provide advertisements, messages and content created by us on this site and the sites of other persons, taking into account your interests.
- Help you get the information you need.
- Determine the number of visitors and how they use our site — to increase the effectiveness of the site and to better understand the interests of their audience
HOW LONG COOKIE FILES STORED ON THE DEVICE?
Some cookies are valid from the moment you enter the site until the end of this particular browser session. When you close the browser, these files become unnecessary and are automatically deleted. These cookies are called ""session cookies.""
Some cookies are stored on the device and in the interval between sessions in the browser - they are not deleted after closing the browser. These cookies are called persistent cookies. The persistence of persistent cookies on a device varies for different cookies. We and other companies use persistent cookies for various purposes: for example, to more accurately determine how often you visit our Site or how often you return to them, how the nature of the use of our sites changes over time, and also to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising.
WHO PLACES COOKIES ON THE DEVICE?
Cookies can be placed on your device by the administration of the site www.maisonkaleidoscope.com. These cookies are called "own cookies."" Some cookies may be placed on your device by other operators. These cookies are called third party cookies.
HOW TO USE ONLINE ADVERTISING AND MOBILE ADVERTISING?
Advertising may be provided to you taking into account the nature of your activity on the Internet or when using mobile devices, as well as taking into account your actions when searching, your feedback on one of our advertisements or emails, the pages you visited, your geographic region or other information on our website or on third party sites. The technology partners with whom we work and who help us conduct advertising campaigns tailored to your interests, may be members of self-regulatory associations.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIE FILES?
Most internet browsers are initially set to automatically accept cookies. You can change the settings in such a way as to block cookies or warn the user when files of this type are sent to the device. There are several ways to manage cookies. Please refer to your browser instructions for more information on how to adjust or change your browser settings. If you disable the cookies that we use, it may affect your browsing experience, while at www.maisonkaleidoscope.com you may not be able to receive personal information when visiting the site. If you use various devices to view and access our website (for example, a computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), you must make sure that each browser on each device is configured in accordance with your point of view on working with cookies.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
To receive information about what personal data we process, or to send any other request regarding your rights as a subject of personal data (including, for example, the right to correct any inaccuracies or object to the use of data), please contact us by phone +7 985 088 71 27 (from 11:00 to 19:00 without a break and weekends). Copies of your personal data and information about them are provided to you free of charge.
COMMUNICATION AND MARKETING
To subscribe to our newsletter with information about our new products, services, interesting material and events, to receive special offers by e-mail or phone, please fill out the subscription form. If you make purchases on our Site, we may also sometimes use your email address to send our newsletter and to inform about special offers.
You can refuse such communications at any time through the "Unsubscribe" link, which will be part of any sent e-mail, or by phone +7 985 088 71 27 (from 11:00 to 19:00 without a break and days off).
For questions regarding this policy, please contact email@example.com